p90x

Has anyone used the training program P90X? I have this program to use for the next few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has done this yet. All I have done so far is fail the "Fitness Test"more then two times. =( I am thinking about just doing what I can at my own pace.

Hmmmmmm I have never heard of that

Nope! I just go to Anytime Fitness 4-5x week for cardio uphill/jogging intervals (45 min) and/or weight training. I hit the big 7-0 in December and that’s working for me!!

I do the same, I go to anytime fitness 5-6x a week…

I I have friends who swear by it but it would be too noisy at my place I think! haha I think that going at your own pace is much better, especially for lows, it seems to be one of those exercises that would keep you dropping hours later. good luck!

ok what the heck is this you got me curious

I’m doing it and I LOVE it. I am in week 6 and while I haven’t lost more than a pound or two everyone is telling me how great in look. I think I must be gaining a lot of mussel. My clothes feel bigger too. It is really hard and I am finding this week to be a chanlenge getting motivated. Definitely go at your own pace. My husband is doing it with me and most nights he can’t finish the video.

But I still dont know what it is…

It’s a DVD set of about 12 workout routines. They are all very intense. Go to beach body.com and you can check it out.

I think I will just stick to the gym