Painless pod removal

What do you all use to remove your pods? Taking them off my thighs - no big deal. Taking them off the back of my arm - ouch! I used baby oil this morning, but it still hurt like the dickens. I know someone mentioned, once, something else to use, but I didn't write it down and have completely forgotten what it was.

Nail polish remover works well. Also American Diabetes Wholesale sells a remover in a towelette form

I typically try to push pod changes until it's time to shower. This is fairly easy b/c I'm a morning showerer but also do workouts in the afternoon, so matter if my pod is expiring sometime in the morning or the afternoon/evening, I can usually get the most wear-time out of each pod.
I just get in and make sure I stand so that the pod gets lots of water on it. Then I'll "crack the edge" of the adhesive on the top so that water can get in between. And I use my shampoo/soap and make sure to get suds down in between the two as well. Then depending on how stuck it still is I try to pull it off quickly in one swipe, or sometimes a couple increments if it is stuck better and I want to ease into it.
I use skin-tac to put on most all of my pods so the adhesive is 99.9% of the time still stuck really well, but this seems to be a good method for me w/ minimal or no pain. I've tried baby oil as well but it just gets entirely too messy (whether in the shower or just over the sink). A lot of mess and not much benefit for me.
There are also things like Detachol that may be something you could try (it's like the opposite of Mastisol and helps break down the adhesive...kind of like goo gone for the skin?).

Same as Bradford. I do pod changes after showers. If that's not possible, I just rip it off. For me, after 3 days, the adhesive is pretty beat up and really doesn't hurt that much. The instant relief from itching more than makes up for the pain of removal.

We have been using baby oil on our 2 year old. We just let it soak in for about 30 minutes, then it basically falls off.

I must be a very insensitive person!! I wear the pod on the back of my arms and use Skin Tac everytime, and I really don't think it is that painful to just peel it off. I mean, it doesn't feel great, but it is tolerable.

I always change after showering...but even with that, it was a little rough on the back of the arm. Lately I've been spraying the pod adhesive with De-Solv-It, a citrus-oil based solvent you can find at the HW store, before getting in the shower. When I get out, the pod will just slide off with almost no force. Then I wipe any remaining citrus oil off. I learned that trick here on tudiabetes. The label says it is safe for skin.

I use Uni-Solve.
After a minute the pod practically falls off pulled by it's own weight.

I just yank it, too, SandyG!

It doesn't bother me a bit to take it off my thighs or upper butt, it's just the back of the arms that smarts....who knows.

Ouch! ha

I had bought Wal-Dryl itch releif spray from Walgreens to help with my daughters itching. When I applied it, lo and behold, the pod just peeled off and almost fell. I am trying to see which ingredeint in it causes the pod glue to be undone to make it a cheap solution.

I use Uni-Solve as well. It really smells, but it's great a breaking down the adhesive.

I just pull mine off also sometimes I use a towelette which I got as a prescription.
But- I did the back of my arm once and it really hurt to take off and it also was very sensitive while it was on...do you like that site?

I like the back of my arm for absorption, but it does hurt, especially when I take it off. Not sure if my arms will toughen up over time or not. I don't use them very often, but will try again soon now that I have some Uni-solve. My thighs are the best place - my numbers are really good there. But it looks like I have a tumor or something (I wear jeans, for the most part). I don't bruise there either. At least with the back of the arm, it's well hidden with sleeves.

I use Uni-solve like some of the others stated here, I got it at walgreens and think a bottle last me almost a full year, I just soak a Q-tip a few times and run it around the outside edges of the adhesive tape and I can stick it under the pod also. Then I go through preparing and putting on the new pod and by that time i can just lift off the pod w/out any pain, I then use a little more uni-solve on a papertowel and wipe off any excess adhesive. Works great..They also make little towelettes that I use when I go on trips so I don't have to take the entire bottle.

Does it need to be hidden ? I just take it off in the shower and use e45 cream on my old site. I switch between each arm, with both CGM and pod so I can sleep on one side or the other.

I just grip it and rip it--like a band-aid. Used to hurt, but now there's no hair on the back of my arms left to rip out.