Pregant

Well I went to the Dr. today for a check up and found out I was pregant. Not sure how far along yet, my appointment is not until March 10th. I had two miscarriages last year. If I ever do carry a baby it will be my first child. But very confused right now.

I wish you the best then, bvolkert. I’m sure you’re concerned about miscarriage. Are you managing your blood sugars alright with all of this stress?

I went to the dietitian today, and they are going to put me on insulin Friday. Just want to monitor my numbers for a few days first…and we will go from there.

Congrats on your pregnancy! I am currently 17 weeks along in my 3rd pregnancy :slight_smile:

congratulations!

I know it’s hard, but try to stay positive. I had a miscarriage on Sept 28, 2010. Then got pregnant again November 5, 2010. We are now 20 weeks with the second pregnancy. I wish you the best of luck.

I went to your page and noticed you have the same birthday as me too! :slight_smile: Us Leos… we’re strong people. Keep on keeping on.

Well sorry to say but I had another miscarriage that makes #3 in a year…and yes us Leos are strong people and I’m not giving up yet.

I’m sorry to hear that. Studies show that most all women experience a miscarriage in their lives. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. It seems you’ve had more than your fair share, so your baby-to-be must be coming very soon. Are you planning on trying again right away?

When we miscarried, we didn’t wait for a cycle. We m/c at 9 weeks last fall and started trying again after my first negative pregnancy test- which took about 2 weeks after the D&C. Took another 3 weeks to conceive the 2nd pregnancy.

I’m sending happy thoughts your way. Stay strong. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve lost the baby. I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you strength and comfort. hug

Thank you both, and yes we are going to try again at least one more time…so we shall see what happens.

Thanks, they have not said anything about running any tests, but with the third one i switched to a different Dr. and she know my history. I’m still going to have blood drawn, still working on getting my hg levels back to 0. Last blood test they were 5 so hopefully thursday they will be back to 0.

I am so sorry to hear this. I couldn’t possibly say a single thing to make the sadness go away…but I hope that you feel us all here by your side supporting you and hurting for you.

Thank you very much Beth