Pump logistics for tucked in shirts

yes, but actually to be clear, I always wear it “out” (visible) instead of putting it in my pocket. I have clip case and I always clip it to either my waistband or pocket on the right side.

you could also cut a slit in the top part of the pocket, just large enough to slip the entire pump through, and if you’re feeling particularly like sewing, face the slit with a welt pocket (or just turn under raw edges). Then he could just sip the pump into the pocket from inside his pants.

1 Like

I know this is an old post but I wanted to chime in. Forgive me if it has been mentioned already, but there are quite a bit of post.

After my Medtronic belt clip broke for the one millionth time, I decided to start wearing the pump in my socks (Dress socks). It isn’t the most comfortable thing in the beginning, but eventually, it rests above your ankle comfortably and you do not notice it, and it can be discretely accessed (albeit, it might look like you’re adjusting your house arrest anklet).

I used the 48’’ tubing and before I switched to Omnipod I would have the insertion site on the top of my thigh (not recommended by device manufacturer but it worked for me.

I work in a professional environment so I wear slacks, dress socks, loafers, and button downs and tucked in all the time-- never had that problem when I was wearing a tube pump. The tube went down my leg under the pants and into the sock and no one was the wiser.