QUITTER - Call me QUITTER

I’m DONE!
I QUIT.
I’m early, but I’m done. I have posted a note under a photo on my page…

I QUIT!
12/18/08 1:00am
This is my garbage can.
I ripped 3 packs of cigarettes and threw them away. I’m DONE. Call me QUITTER.

I also sent a message to George’s INBOX prior to the photo post:
George-
Oh, how I WISH you were online… : (
I’m DONE. I QUIT. NOW. 12/18/07 1:00am
I watched your video from last August about your eye visit and your 2 year Breathaversary.
Then, I started clicking on the video links below (from YouTube?) and I’m DONE.

I’m not waiting til Sunday. I’m NEVER Smoking EVER AGAIN. I may need the patch in the morning. I may not. Right now, I’m leaning towards NOT, but that may change. OMG. What in the world have I been doing to myself? Why did I not listen to everyone who has begged and pleaded with me for the past 24 years? I feel like a loser, but yet, I also feel like I’m doing this just in the nick of time. I’ve been wheezing and coughing … okay, maybe not horribly, but enough so that it made me KNOW I needed to quit. Well, between your inspiration and the videos I just watched. I’M DONE!

Call me QUITTER.

I had 3 FULL packs of cigarettes in my car… ready and waiting for Thur, Fri, Sat. I tore them all up… I’m posting a photo. Yes, it’s my garbage can.

Please, check in on me tomorrow. I'm may be going insane right now, but I'm DONE!

Erin

Thank you … everyone who sent well wishes, comments, links, etc… I can’t thank you all enough.

What’s the new vice? :slight_smile:

I’m a firm believer in having one to balance out the diabetes.

Thinking of you,I know how you feel.Well done pretty lady

Wow Erin! I am rooting for you! Let us know how you are doing and how we can help motivate and cheer you on!

I AM SOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Way to go!!!

You will do great!

You Go Girl!!!