Richard Vaughn

Best Wishes Richard, reading about your early D experiences and how you are today has given me a lot of hope for the future. Sending prayers and thoughts your way.

I will say some prayers for you Richard. I pray your recovery will be quick. Pauly

Richard is such an inspiration. My thoughts are with you and will be waiting for your latest post or blog. Get well soon!

Praying for your recovery. Dear Richard. Hope you will be home and healthy soon.

God bless,
Brunetta

Richard: you are an institution here at TuDiabetes. Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

Richard hoping for a very speedy recovery for you. You truly are an inspiration to so many of us.

sounds like he is doing better? I hope so, i have always found his responses level-headed and gracious. Speedy recovery Richard!

I ask you Lord to heal Richard, give him strength, and touch him in ways only You can. I praise You Lord and thank You for the assurance that all things are possible through Christ. You give us strength that is unattainable on our own.You give us strength to handle every problem that comes our way . Amen.

Richard, you are an inspiration to me. Here is to your quick and speedy recovery!

Richard!! I had no idea! You're in my thoughts and hopes and I'll look forward to hearing that you are out of the hospital, feeling well and in the clear.

Hope you are doing better Richard. Make sure you ask for some PT to make sure you able to get around okay and get your endurance back.

Get well soon, Richard!