Spibelt Pump Holder

ok, just ordered a double pocket one (so when I go out I also can have a place to put keys) and another single one to work out in :slight_smile:

thanks for the discount!

dances around in excitement

I just ordered the one that slips onto my existing belt. Should have it soon. I appreciate the discount too.

This is a great thing for when I go biking and hiking. I got to get me one. Or two.

Just ordered mine last night and paid something like $6-7 for shipping. Sheesh, had I known that I could have waited a few more hours.

I’ve had four. I keep giving them away to people who admire them.

If I ever move to Austin, I’m going to try to go to work for the Spibelt company.

Terry

Did I mention that I love my SpiBelt?

Sometimes I think it is magical because it looks so small and yet so much can fit inside. How do they do that?

Sent them a email and they will credit my shipping charge, since I was to get free shipping. Thank you Spibelt!!

Don’t forget that 10% discount he have it too.

LOL Kristin…I’m always amazed that I can wear my pump around my waist and when my shirt is down you can’t even tell it’s there. Such a simple design but it works!

I was so excited I got mine last week on Friday… the day before the truck show I was attending… I was able to fit not only my pump but my cash and credit cards and such in it… It was a dream not to have to carry a purse all day long in the heat and crowds. I love my Spibelt… so awesome… I used it again the other day when running errands and got my phone in as well… so my pump, phone and credit cards all fit into it… amazing lil gadget. I love love love it!!!

rats! wish I had seen this before ordering. Just ordered the kids hot pink one for my daughter. The pouch she has now bounces around to much when she’s playing soccer. hope it works!

You know what’s funny…I use my Spibelt strictly for my pump. I’ve never even thought about eliminating my bag and putting my necessary items in the Spibelt! Duhhh! :slight_smile: I’ll have to remember that next time I go somewhere…

I just received mine today. I ordered the one that just slides onto my existing belt. How nice it is. Now is allows my pump to lie horizontal with my belt and I can harldy tell I even have it on. Previously I used the MM clip, which meant the pump was perpendicular to my belt. People thought it was a cell phone. Always got in the way when I went to put my seatbelt on. Got in the way when I was trying to reach into my pants pocket on that side. I really like it. Wish I had known about this product about 5 years ago when I started pumping.(if they existed then)
Remember, at the moment, there is a 10% discount for us and free shipping. Get them now.

Which one did she get Dave? One WITH a belt?If so, will she wear it all the time or just on certain occasions? I just didn’t want to have to wear TWO belts. Besides looking a bit odd, I hardly need ONE belt.

I’ve seen them. My wife, who is a RN agreed. Scrubs can be tugged easily. :slight_smile:
Since I didn’t want to wear 2 belts, just buying the pouch that sldes onto an existing belt works super for me. Being able to wear the pump horizonal along the belt helps greatly.
Thanks for the info Dave.

Well, I liked the Spibelt pouch so well, I ordered a double pouch belt. You get a TU 10% discount(enter tu10) and they are still offering free shipping, AND they are made in Austin,TX. I like to buy USA any time I can.
I have worn my little stretchy pouch on my belt since I received it. Very nice product when you don’t want to clip the pump onto your belt.

I meant to add that when I wore my Spibelt, I used it in place of my belt…I know its weird, but it worked for me… cause it held my shorts in place, but stretched far enough that I did not have to detach it to take down my pants for the bathroom breaks. what a great thing it is… I wear my clothes loose and it worked great, it did not squish me at all… I love this thing!!!

I noticed that the discount code no longer works. Is it possible to get a new one?