T-Slim Touch Screen Issues

I had similar issue initially, but my trainer said to hold finger parallel to screen and tap with finger pad, rather than a “pointing” finger tap.

Is that in the lexicon? It took my a minute and than I remember another post about where to wear a pump. Your answer may have answered a question for me. Sometimes when I disconnect for a shower or clearing a notification I get these odd bolus failure notifications. I will be more careful to turn off before putting the pump back.

As to the 1,2,3 buttons, my trainer told me to touch the line at the top of the of the button. It works when I’m not distracted or in a hurry.

If this is not your problem, Robyn, OK, but I would think it was a feather in my cap if I was able to advice you, once.

No, but it reminds me of the Kerry Sparling story of how her pump lit up her chest after recent replacement of it in/on her bra. She called it “disco boobs”!

1 Like

Maybe it should be! :smiley: Needs added to the definitions thread. I do think it’s a less common place to wear a pump, though, so maybe not-so-pertinent.

I learn so much from this group, the greater community at large, and the experiences others share. This forum had changed my life, for which I’m exceedingly grateful. Trust me, I have learned from you! Stuff all the feathers you want in that cap.

I’m one of those “book smart” people that know a lot about a little and are truly ignorant about so many other things. I read and assimilate information well, but my knowledge is extremely limited to things that interest me. Medical research and technology are my jam. I’m the geek that actually reads the manuals and the relevant studies in full, as well as following the references to learn about contributing factors. Executing that information, though, and applying it to the real world in the best ways possible comes from the commulative experience of all of us together.

I often forget about the glowing, but whenever someone asks, I feel like Iron [Wo]man!

4 Likes

So one thing I have noticed is that when an alarm goes off on the pump it will usually light up the screen and I will hearing it beeping noises like when you touch buttons on screen in my pocket until the screen finally auto locks, which it is supposed to do if there are too many touches happening. It has actually unlocked itself in my pocket before. This is frustratingly ironic considering when I purposefully am unlocking it it won’t accept my touches and goes black after a few taps, yet in my pocket it is somehow accepting all these random touches from my leg through a pocket.

I have never had it successfully do anything thankfully.

You can enter a code that’s required to open if this happens a lot.

This sounds like a great thing to try! Thank you.

It’s hilarious when people stare at my orb in the gym…

1 Like