Thanks to all my wonderful friends!

I’m going to be trying to answer some folks individually, but can’t get to everyone, so I want each and every one of you to know how much it meant to me to have your support during my crisis. There was literally NO ONE but YOU who could help, and you DID, beautifully. I’ve got my BG back down (it’s 94 at the moment), and for the first time have realized that I need help to find out WHY I do these self-destructive things, and am going to make a special appt. with my psychologist to talk about it. It’s a long story, but suffice it to say that I am still dealing with some really inappropriate ways I was treated as a child, and it’s time to let that little girl have her freedom and her voice. And I appreciate all of you for helping the little girl start to find her voice.

Hugs and more hugs to everyone

Natalie ._c-

I am glad that you are feeling better Natalie. Just remember that we are always here for you - we care about you!

Wonderful to hear, Natalie. Give that little girl a big hug!

Awesome Natalie, glad you call on us to give you encouragement, you type, we’ll reply! Big hugs!

Glad youyr back on tract!

I cannot remember if I answered you, but I wish you well. I know where you are coming from. One way to look at it is to take care of yourself and TRY to get your glucose levels under control for YOU as a thumb up nose to those who abused you, to let them know that out of spite to them you are going to survive! Time to get living for yourself and not be a victim any more! Easier said than done, I know. I am still learning!