219lbs

HGB A1c 6.3 %

Glucose 118 mg/dL

Total Cholesterol 154

HDL 56

LDL (Calculated) 81

Triglycerides 86

T Chol / HDL Ratio 2.5

BP 128/78 (I think that’s what she said)

Ferritin 368 NG/DL (normal = 22 – 322 NG/DL)

Ferritin or high iron (Hemochromatosis) is my other issue - it has been up to over 900, so this isn't too bad for me.

So far diet & exercise - that's my plan - I can't afford a nurse for anything beyond that!

Those are amazing numbers, C!

I am going in for my checkup tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

Wow. Wonderful numbers. I’d love an A1C like that!

Whatever you’re doing, keep it up!

K, values are IN!!

A1C=6.4
Glucose=107

Total Cholesterol 144
HDL 60 (high)
LDL (Calculated) 71
Triglycerides 63
LDL/HDL Ratio 1.2

As far as medication, Bernard, I am taking Vytorin 10/20, which has helped big time with my lipid panel values.

As far as the rest, besides the pump and controlling carbs (under 300 gr per day), ever since I started using SugarStats.com, I admit I’ve been able to better manage the whole picture. AND, ever since I posted about my weight, I also started exercising more.

Thanks Bernard, I’ve actually have been slacking of late, don’t think that will last long.

Sunday I’m doing a seven mile walk for Children’s Hospital Boston - hopefully to kick off a round of weight loss (so I’m telling myself). My wife, daughter, son -n-law and a bunch of their friends will be joining in - should be fun.

Manny those #s look GREAT! Keep it up!

Congrats on the great numbers! My husband is T2 and was doing great until G was dx. We just passed G’s 2 year dx anniversary, so I need to focus a little more on my previous “keep Peter alive” plan. :wink: