Updating Software

I absolutely agree about the case. It’s awful! I’ve had to buy 2 since getting the tslim about a year and a half ago.

@Jimi63 thanks for posting this.

3 Likes

We should complain to the FDA. It is a medical device.

I removed my pump from the case immediately upon getting it. I keep the pump in a pocket. It’s fallen out a few times only to bungy bounce and avoiding hitting the floor. It has also been dropped on the floor a few times but seems to keep working.
I like the smaller version they keep promising.

1 Like

I fixed one of the 29 dollar ones with JB Weld.

Be careful w JBweld. I used it on a video camera and it made the chem test fail at airport security.
On your pump it could be a big problem when you go to the airport.

They always make you rub your pump in your hands and then they swab your hands

1 Like

You would need a swat team to get me on a plane so will not be a problem

2 Likes

I am a big fan of my stealth holder

1 Like

A good solution for a broken 29 buck tandem clip is to superglue a medtronic clip to the back of the broken tandem case. Some cutting of the Medtronic clip would have to be done. The Medtronic
clip is a 1000 times tougher. The length is identical with some cutting.

1 Like

Bungy bounce “ha-ha”

Thanks Jimi,
I might give Type 1 Tactical a try.

1 Like

For those having issues with the case, there is a thread here about case/clip solutions maybe worth a look. (I searched for it and apparently I actually created the thread lol) T:slim X2 case/clip solution

I really miss my Disetronic/accuchek/Rouche/whatever clip. the little case clipped on easy, was super durable, and the clip could be adjusted to many different angles. Not to mention it was sleek and didn’t take up much space in a pocket. On top of that, the once or twice I did have one break (probably my fault) they replaced it under warranty easy peasy.

1 Like