Alright folks... Here it is

Alright folks, here it is: My name is Samantha and I am a diabulimic/bulimic in recovery/treatment. I woke up TOOK INSULIN, ate, kept it down & took a vitamin. AND I feel better this morning than I've felt in weeks.

I'm making today the first day of the rest of my life... Now to not lose the motivation (24 years of diabetes comes with phases) is the tricky part!

Bring on the support! (and thanks in advance)

Hi Samantha,

Good for you! Give yourself a big hug. Great to feel better & that will help you stay motivated. Be healthy, be happy.

Way to go. I am glad you feel better. I know it isn't easy making these sorts of changes, but each step is important. And feeling better is really, really good.

Excellent! And congratulations on making the first steps! Take it one day at a time. When it gets rough remember feelings are not facts, and this too shall pass. And don't be afraid to ask for help!

one day at a time! use that good feeling that you shared about feeling healthy after a good meal as reinforcement that you are on the right track, we all fall down so to speak but we always have the chance to start over. best wishes dont get to far ahead of yourself...this moment ..this moment ( i hope this moment you are feeling proud, healthy and confident) amy

Way to go Samantha!! When you wake up every morning tell yourself that YOU CAN DO IT!!

You gave yourself the most beautiful Valentines 2012 gift ...keep on loving yourself ! ( The name "Valentine", derived from valens (worthy, strong, powerful))

Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with all of us!! You are an inspiration for all!! Keep up the fabulous work!! Love,Peace and Brocoli!!

I too struggled with diabulimia for just so many years. It's a living hell! You are brilliant and wise to seek help. I wish you all the best.

-Linda

Congratulations!