Can I brag?

I was dx’d type 1 in December 2010 with an A1c of 11.5.

Today I got my latest A1c: 5.2!!!

Wooo-hoooo!!!

I know it’s not cool to brag, and I know it’s partially the fact that I’m in the honeymoon phase… but still. I don’t know anyone with diabetes, so no one else knows exactly how pleased I am! I wanted to share it with people who would understand.

That is sooooooooooo not bragging as we all know the hard work it takes to obtain a number like that.

Congrats!!!

Thats great progress!!

Are you sure you are still diabetic :slight_smile:

That’s so cool that you were able to get such a great A1c result. Congratulations and keep up with what you are doing because it certainly seems to be working for you.

Brag-away…that is awesome!!!

Whew hew!! That’s awesome!! Keep up the good work! I would love to join the 5% club someday!

THATS AWESOME!!! CONGRATS :slight_smile:

If you won’t brag about it, we all will! That is awesome and you should be very excited!

Congrats!

Totally “brag-worthy”!!! Congrats. We get it!

Thanks everyone! It’s nice to share when it’s good news.

I did MDIs for about 2 months, I guess. I got to the pump fast because – cue a big swell of cheesy sad movie music – I am 39, female, and actually got diagnosed during a fertility workup. Turns out that gets you a pump right away.

brag on!..AND frame it!

WOW! Very good! You brag all you want to! I would! THAT"S GREAT!!!

That’s spectular. Congratulations on getting such good control so quickly!

Maurie

Awesome! It’s important to feel good about your successes, because the more motivated you are to do well, the better off you will be in the long run! Keep it up!

omg! That’s amazing! Not bragging - it takes a lot of hard work (even if you are honeymooning) to get an A1C like that!

I do not have diabetes and your A1C is lower than mine!

Brag and stay with it, awesome!

That is super AWESOME!

But don’t keep it to low and have to worry about going low a lot.