Information on this page represents a sample of the content available on TuDiabetes and other places online, curated by members of the community and sponsored by Diabetes Hands Foundation. This is not an exhaustive list of the resources offered here, but may be viewed as a good place to begin your search.
about insulin pumps and their use
- Which Pump is the Best?
- Deciding Which Pump to Use- HELP!
- Yet Another "Which Pump Should I Get?" Question
- Comparison of different pumps (external link)
- Which Pump is Right for You? (December 2014) (external link)
Pump vs. Injections
- Pumping Vs. MDI- a Case for Both
- Should I Put My 4-Year-Old on an Insulin Pump?
- Is a 2-Year-Old Too Young for the Pump?
- Getting an Insulin Pump for My Little Girl
- Insulin Pumps for Patients with Type 2
- How to take a "Pump Vacation"
Pumping at the Beach, while swimming, exercising
- Pumping on the Beach
- Beach Vacation/Pod Adhesion & Co-Pilot Questions
- Can You Go Swimming or Shower?
- To Pump or Not to Pump... Running and Pumping
Ways to wear the pump w/ clothes and sleeping
- How Do You Wear a Pump with Fitted, Fashionable Clothing?
- Methods of Wearing a Pump with a Dress/Skirt
- Where to Put My Insulin Pump While Playing Ice Hockey?
- Best Way to Wear Your Pump While Sleeping?
- Ideas for Wearing the Pump Under a Dress?
Importance of a backup plan
Flying, the TSA and pumping
- Insulin Pumps vs. TSA Security, Air Travel Update 2012
- Pump Protocol at TSA Screening-- What Do You Do?
- TSA and Airports
Pumps and Intimacy
- Female and Self-Conscious About the Pump :(
- Does the Pump (Or Diabetes in General) Affect Your Sex Life?
- Pump, Injections and Sex
- Do You Have a System to Track How Well You Are Rotating Sites?
- Got Scar Tissue?
- Very Bad Scar Tissue May Eventually Heal Itself
- Infusion Set Allergy
- Do You Have Problems on the Third Day?