My ABC Diabetes album

I want to thank all of you for some great ideas for this album. I wanted it done for last Novembers Diabetes Awareness month. It’s still not complete. Missing some photos and my R for Research page is not done but it is pretty close to being done. I am going to try and share some pages every few days. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have putting them together.

5 Likes

A few more…

2 Likes

Last one for the day…

5 Likes

@Sally7

this is so cool! Congrats on making this :slight_smile: I wonder what mine will look like in some years from now as I’m terrible at registering moments. will keep checking this to see the rest of your alphabet :wink:

1 Like

A few more:

2 Likes

4 more…

3 Likes

Lots of good info here from your prior post.
Great job !!!

This is wonderful! As a scrapbooker and avid card-maker, I applaud your efforts to put your D journey into a visual presentation. Excellent!

Very clever!! Enjoyed reading these. Thanks for sharing.

Here are a couple more pages…

2 Likes

And 4 more…

2 Likes

Last 4 for the day…

3 Likes

Sorry I never finished this! Here are some more.

3 Likes

A few more…

1 Like

Almost done…

2 Likes

Getting into the harder letters…

2 Likes

Last ones!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who helped me finally get this together. And to really make it mine, not just a diabetes album. It is my diabetes, so it is my story which is what scrapbooking is about. Telling your stories! So thanks! It was fun. Took a while, but it will be used every November for Diabetes Awareness Month to help people see what it is like to have diabetes.
So thanks again!

2 Likes

I love the quote on the urine testing page

“can lead a perfectly normal life” :rofl::rofl:

Sally…your scrapbook is awesome! What a great way to express all your feelings about the big D. Kudos from a fellow scrapbooker.