I am getting a little bit tired of this happening. I feel like I waste so much insulin trying to fix this issue. When I do a infusion set change, I change the tubing as well. I prime it and then do the cannula check. It is priming right but every once in a while it will say it isnt primed! I just changed everything yesterday and it was primed for sure. Today it says it isnt primed!
I am beginning to get very unhappy with Animas. I plan on emailing my rep as I do not hear on the phone well to complain about my concern.
Also my insurance will be changing soon (once I am approved) and wonder if I should tell Animas that my pump isnt working correctly and I've had it for 2 years. I can't get another one for 2 more years but yet I feel they should replace it as it just isnt working as it should.