Rollercoasters

Ohh, Rollercoaster of death! Isnt that on Coney Island now? Could the apple brown sugar be the trick to the spike?

While going down the path of righteousness, we all must stop and smell the flowers. Your flowers just had brown sugar on them. Tomorrows path will be as flat at the Yellow Brick Road. Whoa, Im hokey today.

More like a flume ride? :slight_smile: If you’re selling said world famous apples, I will buy lots of tickets to your amusement park!

Minus the ride of death, the rest looks pretty fantastic!

Dinner last night was another egg, bacon & cheese quesadilla. Breakfast was rice crisps w/ pb & coffee. Lunch was a salad w/ pepper jack and bacon. I bolused manually for lunch after less than stellar response from this infusion site at breakfast. I just changed pods prior to tonight’s dinner. So here’s hoping to a flatter tomorrow :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed that the new pod / site works. Still, great work on the small peaks and keeping at it. All in all a good Diabetic day.

thanks, onesaint!

yep. they kind of sucked. I slept through the first ones :slight_smile: Never even heard dex alarming at me!

The second one at work did have me thinking “will my coworkers know to give me the glucose tabs hidden in that pocket in my bag or will they just try to shove the high fat dark chocolate that is easily accessible in my desk drawer down my throat when they find me passed out in my cube in 10 minutes?”

High fat chocolate city, here we come! Dang, laziness wins again!

So I picked up a Dagoba Chocolate bar (http://www.dagobachocolate.com/) at the store. It’s pretty fantastic!

So I went out to lunch with a friend, and was very good – ate rosemary garlic chicken and lightly cooked carrots and green beans (yes, I ACTUALLY ate some vegetables!), and left over the potatoes, but then came my downfall. THIS is what happens when you eat Boston Cream Pie, and don’t have a friggin’ CLUE about how many carbs it might contain! Highest was 258, and I’m still working on getting back down to my usual below 120, 6 hours later. I normally do just fine as long as I concentrate on low-carb, or known-carb, but every once in a while, life throws you a booby trap! But, as Danny would say, there’s always tomorrow, sigh! (The pie was delicious, every bite!) :slight_smile:

I feel ya, Natalie. Solidarity, sister!

Better than throwing you a booby trap - life threw you boston cream pie! Not bad at all for a big unknown Natalie!
…boston cream pie sigh

Hi Natalie,
much better to have a high when you KNOW what caused it, and ENJOYED it. Bummer when I get those highs, with no reasonable explanations ! Either way, it does seem to take forever for them to come down.

Ha! I had the same experience. Its like you forget that carbs require insulin! I ate some semi-carb laden food (cant even remember what now) and bolused 2.5u. I was thinking it was salad with chicken and avocado or something! Ha I was 180 sometime later and was thinking “Huh, what the 4311 happened!?!” “Ohhhh, carbs!”

Poor thing. Yes Boston Cream Pie (Im drooling presently) contains mass amounts of carbs! Really you need to stick to healthy pies like cheese cake and low carb chocolate cream pie. Come to think of it… SF Jello pudding with an almond crust pie shell and home made whip cream sounds damn fine. Hmmm Looks like were having pie this weekend! Thanks Natalie, your the best!

Nice work on the lunch by the way. Glad your treating yourself good and consuming some veggies! =^)

What a relief to know that, Danny! And here I thought I was having a high or something like that! :slight_smile:

Ill toss ya a w00t! w00t! for creative trending. Really, Im just impressed that you can actually hand write your trends into letters like this. =^)

Excellent work on that post spike recovery!

Ahh, so those trends are really believable then?

or "W"hat were you eating? haha! how’d it resolve?

lovely!

In chorus, now, everybody, one, two three! Tomorrow is a brand-spanking new day, Danny!!! :slight_smile:

No way you’re mediocre in any way. Natalie is right…tomorrow is a brand new day. Thank goodness!!