What do you put your RileyLink in?

I am omni looping and use the RileyLink. For the phone, I’m using an iPhone SE. I bought a credit card pouch that sticks on the back of the phone that was recommended, but it is separating and peeling off. I think it is just too big.

So I’m looking for some recommendations!

I thought I remember somewhere someone recommending an iPhone wireless earbud case of some sort, but can’t find it?

What are you using?

I am currently using this attached to my belt loop or my bag:

Buffway Car Key case,Genuine Leather Car Smart Key Chain Keychain Holder Metal Hook and Keyring Zipper Bag for Remote Key Fob - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FQCL8OS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WlapDb8VWJN6R

These type cases also work well. I think this is what you were referring to:

UGREEN Earbud Case Earphone Carrying Case Holder Storage Bag Headphone Mini Pouch Compatible for Wireless Beats Bose Earbuds, Airpods, Bluetooth Headset, Wall Charger USB Adapter Cable with Carabiner https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B471MVV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_JiapDb16H75YX

Good ?, Brad. Mine is getting full of tobacco. I was going to go make one down at the leather working shop in town.

That thing is not going to fit in an AirPods charging/storage case. Two second Google search, from the RileyLink website:

Really, I’ve heard different Jason99. Guess I’ll have to go to Best Buy or somewhere and try it myself.

I’ve heard of those hard cases but they are a bit pricey for me for custom plastic.

That leather case looks beautiful! Is it water proof? How’s the leather quality?

Blockquote

I don’t know anything about the cases or the RileyLink. I Googled it to see what you were talking about. Here’s a photo of the latest version of the Apple wireless Airpods with wireless charging case that I just photographed. I don’t know how big the RileyLink is, but I doubt it will fit in the Apple case.
image|375x500

Totally understand Jason99. No, I was referring to a case very similar to the one you posted above. I think the one I remember was by case logic?

Anyone who has a rileylink omnipod version care to comment on what you are using? I was hoping to stay < $20. Pictures if you can.

How big is the link? Is it the same size as a thumb drive? I’m in a spending mood right now, I need to look at anything but Sweetwater’s website. Helping you shop is greatly helping me save thousands of dollars right now.

Approx 3"x1.5"x.75" when I measured mine here at work using an online ruler. Need something well padded but that is not a tight fit. Ideally water resistant if not water proof for rain/bad weather.

I just looked at the current offerings specifically designed for the unit, you’re not going to spend less than $50. There’s always other options. I’ll start combing the internet, and post links to cases that might fit your needs

@BradP Sadly it’s not waterproof. Given the price point, the leather quality is pretty good.

Can someone do me a huge favor and get actual dimensions of the omnipod version of the RileyLink with antena? Not sure mine are accurate as I pulled up an online ruler and am questioning my dimensions above. If I’m right, it looks like that 2nd case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B471MVV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_JiapDb16H75YX (3.15 x 3.15 x 1.57 inch) might work but unsure.

The case @msmusiq posted looks pretty good. I can’t find anything to match those exact measurements. The waterproof metal pill containers are just not big enough by a fraction. @BradP are you going to clip this to your belt? The best option I can find is his one:
https://www.amazon.com/Vertical-Insulin-Universal-Holster-AGOZ/dp/B0117YATT4/ref=zg_bs_3761461_23?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TWQKDTY7KSYBKCT4ZHKN

Dexcom will give you a free faux leather case for the G5 receiver if you request it. It is form fitting to the receiver. I have one somewhere, if you want it, I’ll send it to you.

Thanks for the offer. I don’t use the G5 receiver. Haven’t decided, but most likely will clip it to my diabetes bag so I like the idea of the carbiner. I may also keep it in my pocket if the case is small enough.

I meant the RileyLink could be kept in the Dexcom case. Sorry to confuse you.

Ah I see. Makes sense. PMd you. Thanks.