What do you put your RileyLink in?

I love this. Water proof, nice and soft, and easy to fit in your pocket. Amazon.com

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please pray and help if you can

Thanks for this product info. I decided to give it a try and placed an order. Hope you are doing well!

I use the stasher, too, when I’m out hiking. It worked great when I was hiking in the Grand Canyon last year with monoon rainstorms!

I like how it holds up. Works exactly like a ziplock baggie but seals well and is much thicker, quality material and just the right size. I carry a phone pin tray remover inside for when I get a screamer . I must have had mine what about a year and no signs of wear/tear/holes or anything.

I love to have the Riley and my phone in one place. The case is rugged and well made. It is available here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/looply-case

1 Like

I want to purchase a case like this but when I open the site you posted I’m not sure where to go to purchase it. Can you help me please

Actually there is a new producer and new material for LooplyCase. Now they are made out of a rubber-like material. Either check the official site: www.looplycase.com or you can find the models and order the 3D prints here: LooplyCase | 3D Printing Service | i.materialise